Artist Sarah Thursday


This post completely belongs to the wonderful artist Sarah Thurday. I love her work from the bottom of my heart and I feel so blessed to work together with her. Sarah is an in Singapore based artist who runs her own store Sarah Thursday


I've got the cutest package from her filled with so much art and goodies, her "Hitsuji" Premium Tee, the Obession Phonecase, a Mortality Badge, an Obsession Card and also a few stickers and business cards, everything wrapped with love and magical vibes.




  











"Hitsuji" Premium Tee - Sarah Thursday
Chunky Cardigan - Vintage
Ripped Tights - Selfmade
Tunisian Leatherbag - Vintage Gift
Chunky Platform Boots - Windsor Smith

I also really love her "Yokai" Collection which this tee is out from as well. The collection is inspired by the Japanese spirit animals. If you read the descriptions about the single clothing pieces you can learn more about the design, it's really pleasing to read ♥

Such talented people like her always bring my heart to melt and she's such a cute and wonderful person. Working together with her and supporting her art is so important to me.
Please check out her Store and her Instagram as well. You will love her as much as I do! 


2 comments :

  1. Wahnsinns Sachen. Ich denke ich muss mal eben shoppen gehen ;D Und tolle Bilder sind das in deinem Blog, aber das ist eh klar.
    Liebste Grüße, Amsally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfassbar geile Sachen!
    Die stehen dir natürlich auch wieder so perfekt - wie auf den Leib geschneidert und für dich gemacht.
    Toll <3

    ReplyDelete